As a minimum, an AROC is essential if you want to operate an RPA in controlled airspace.
To apply for an AROC, you must:
- have turned 17
- successfully completed training from a authorised person or body,
- been assessed by an approved person or training organisation as meeting the competency standards for the operations of an aeronautical radio, and
- have a current general English language or aviation English language proficiency assessment (ELP)
Our online AROC course covers the syllabus for the AROC and includes a practice Exam.
Once you complete the Online AROC course contact us and we will:
- Book you into our next available assessment which consist of;
- A face to face with our instructor,
- ELP Assessment,
- An Exam
- CASA & ELP Fees